Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DiPAC and BASS Dinner

13 October 2009. Hotel Reinassance. 7th Floor. Public Admin faculty dinner.
before the dinner, all of us were effin excited when we talked bout it. everyone have been planning what to wear that night from head to toe. dari what kind of hair styles we wanna do til' what shoes we wanna wear. me and my room mates were like mad ladies trying to figure out what to wear. but guess what, dinner tu dyeorg buat time weekdays. mmg tak ar kitorng siap cepat! coz dah ar ade test koko ptg tu. suddenly i recalled what my commander, en. jailani said,"spe yg xnk buat ujian tu ari nie?" ape ag, me and the rest of the DPA students in my group raised our hands up. den he said again,"spe yg xnk buat ujian hari nie, gagal lah alamatnye." wth? baik xyah tnye en. HAHA. den after the test, kitorng tried very hard to get ready as fast as we can coz the buses have arrived. but at last, we end up tumpang kete org. LOL.

me and zulaikha wore kebaya. mine is creamy golden and her's pink. =) hanem wore black kebaya (she looked STUNNING in it!) *wink* and iqa wore a long, elegant red dress (custom made kot! serious cun!) :D

me and zulaikha kene jadi the ushers or what they called as 'the angels'. lol. mmg kelakar time tuh. but not just us, dilla, adi, and nadee also became the ushers. semua cm kelam kabut je time tuh. HAHA. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment