Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pieces..

anger. hate. sad.

these are the emotions that im feeling ryte now.. you might see me as a very strong person, but im just an ordinary 18 year-old young adult who at times, can be down for some reasons.. i never really care whatever ppl wanna say bout me. but when it comes to friends, whatever things no matter good or bad that comes out from their mouth, i'll take it seriously.. who don't, ryte? well, if there are ppl who dont care, i guess they're heartless. hanging out with certain crowds don't define who i am. if you don't like my attitude, so shooh! i don't lose a thing if you hate me. i don't expect to be liked either. nobody is PERFECT. so if you think by judging me will make you any better, then judge. if not, what's the point of judging? you're just wasting ur time making me famous. but no worries, like what reena said, no matter how bad life is like it has been to the pits of hell, we can still make it through by just believing and staying strong..

1 comment: