Thursday, August 11, 2011

SO MUCH FOR MY HAPPY ENDING


There are a few that managed to penetrate my heart. The next thing I know, they’re gone.. Why is it that every time I start to like someone, it is nearly impossible to be with him? It’s like a curse. *sighing..*. It is unbearable to watch other teenagers to be happily in love, but why can’t I be like them? All I ever wanted is to be loved and to love. I’m not saying that it is the end of the world, but still it is not a sin in wanting that, right? Hmmm. I never have a real love story. All I ever experienced was puppy love. Sad, I know..

There will always be something that detains me from going any further with a guy. Either he’s not serious enough with me or he’s taken or he’s in dilemma or he just disappears. People might say that I’m playing hard to get, but that’s not true. If I really like that person, I’ll show it. But c’mon, what is there in a girl if she’s easy to get? Where’s the thrill in that? Truth be told, I am not an expressive person actually. Well, not really. I’m not good in expressing my emotions. That’s what people always tell me. Forgive me for that. I tend to hide my feelings because I don’t want to get hurt later on. But hey, guess what, in the end of the day, I’m the one who’s hurting. :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment